Purpose and Scope
We are Prelude Software Limited (“Prelude”, “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2985428, whose registered office is at Tondu Enterprise Centre, Bryn Road, Aberkenfig, Bridgend CF32 9BS. This policy applies to all our services that may be used for transmitting bulk emails or commercial emails (“the Services”). Agreement with the terms of this policy is a precondition to use of the Services, which may be used only for sending emails or messages to persons from whom you have an express permission to send emails or messages on the subject of such email or message, such as permission-based email marketing.
We are committed to upholding this policy. If we discover that you are sending emails or messages to people without their permission, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account with us.
We prohibit the use of the Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution, or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial email (“Spam”). You may not use the Services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of our services, websites, customers or suppliers.
In addition, email sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- suggest or imply that it is from, authorised or endorsed by, any Prelude company or any other third party or relates to any Prelude business or any other third party business without express prior consent; or
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below.
We do not authorise the harvesting, mining, or collection of email addresses or other information from or through the Service. We do not permit or authorise others to use the Services to collect, compile, or obtain any information about our customers or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber email addresses, which are our confidential and proprietary information.
We do not permit or authorise any attempt to use the Services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any aspect of any of the Services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any service. For example, you must not transmit or knowingly reply to mail-bombs. Mail-bombing is either emailing multiple copies of a single message, or sending large or multiple files or messages to a single user or internet site with the intention of disrupting the recipient’s mail service.
If we believe that unauthorised or improper use is being made of any service, we may, without notice, take such action as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular Internet domain, mail server, or IP address. We may immediately terminate any account on any service that we determine, in our sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any email that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send email to, or through, the Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of our rights.
Unauthorised use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited email, including the transmission of email in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.